Become Your Best Self
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities.
At the Y, it’s not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
Due to COVID-19, our offerings are limited at this time.
Class schedules will be available on our App and at trymca.org.
Outdoor Group Exercise will continue to be offered, with Indoor options added gradually.
Group Exercise Guidelines:
• Members must have a signed Waiver on file, and guest must have a complete the Guest Form & show photo ID, before reservations can be taken (click here to view and sign the Waiver). Waivers may also be signed electronically at the Service Desk in the main building or by visiting trymca.org/waiver.
• Classes will be available to members & guests by registration only.
• Members are permitted to reserve a spot 2 days in advance.
• Registration will close 30 minutes prior to the start of class time.
• Registrations will be taken over the phone between 6:00 am and 7:45 pm, Monday through Friday. Call 252-638-8799 or stop by the Service Desk to reserve a time slot.
• If you arrive late to a class, you will forfeit your reservation. We strongly recommend arriving a few minutes early!
• Members must bring their own equipment necessary for class (i.e. yoga mats).
• Please practice social distancing before, during, and after classes.
• Classes are subject to be canceled due to inclement weather.
Whether you are brand new to fitness or a veteran wellness seeker looking for new workout ideas, YMCA Personal Trainers are trained and certified to provide you with safe and effective workouts. Your Personal Trainer will develop a workout program specifically designed to help you attain your fitness goals.
Contact Kira Parker (email@example.com) for more information on Personal Training.
Personal Training Guidelines:
• Members must have a signed Waiver on file before Personal Training session can be scheduled (click here to view and sign the Waiver). Waivers may also be signed electronically at the Service Desk in the main building or by visiting trymca.org/waiver.
• Members are asked to wear a mask in the facility except for when they are strenuously exercising.
• Personal Trainers will wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines, whenever possible, throughout each session.
Schedule your Orientation
A FREE equipment orientation is offered to all members. Equipment orientation includes instructions to use the fitness equipment in the Cardio and Weight Resistance rooms safely and effectively. Appropriate closed toed shoes must be worn during your orientation session. Please contact Kira Parker to schedule your orientation.
firstname.lastname@example.org l 252-638-8799
Teen Certification is a one-time course for teens ages 12-15 years old. Teens will learn the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities to properly use the cardio equipment and the resistance machines.
This does not allow teens under 16 to use the free weight room.
Due to restritions, Teen Certifications are being held by appointment only.
Please contact Kira Parker to schedule today!
email@example.com l 252-638-8799