12th Annual Turkey Trot
Gobble Gobble! Join TWIN RIVERS YMCA for our 12th Annual Turkey Trot 5K and 10K on Thursday, November 28, 2019, at Taberna Golf and Country Club. Our 5K route is perfect for families, strollers, and leashed dogs and will be open to timed and untimed runners and walkers. The 10K is geared towards the competitive runner and is open to timed runners only.
5K: $33 (by October 31st), $38 (beginning November 1st) transaction fees are included in price.
10K: $38 (by October 31st), $43 (beginning November 1st) transaction fees are included in price.
-T-shirts included with race entry, while supplies last, and sizes cannot be guaranteed.
Kid’s Dash: $15, Children 12 and under will race the 40 yard dash and give it all they can! All Kid’s Dash participants will receive a t-shirt and medal.
Phantom Runner: $18 (by October 18th) - Love the T-shirt but can't make it to the actual race? We've got you covered! Sign up for the virtual race and we will have the t-shirt available for pick-up at the YMCA starting Monday, November 25th during YMCA business hours at the Service Desk!
When you register for our upcoming 12th Annual Turkey Trot, you can stay warm by adding a $15.00 purchase of a beanie or a fleece headband, embroidered with our Turkey Trot Logo, to your race day wardrobe.
NO REFUNDS, NO TRANSFERS
Tuesday, November 26th, 4:30-6:30 PM at TWIN RIVERS YMCA
Race Day Registration/Packet Pick Up:
10K: 6:00-7:30 AM (10K starts at 7:45 AM)
5K: 6:00 - 7:45 AM (5K starts at 8:00 AM)
Kid’s Dash: 6:00-8:30 AM (Kid’s Dash starts at 9:15 AM)
Awards (10K/5K): Immediately following Kid's Dash
Awards will be given to the top overall 3 male & 3 female finishers for each race, 5k & 10k
Awards will also be given to the top male and female in each of the following categories:
- Age Groups (5K): 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
- Age Groups (10K): 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
- Top three overall dog jog
- Top three overall stroller run
- Most Festively Dressed
Kids Dash: All participants will receive a medal.
Event Day Information:
· Questions? You may visit our registration table or approach anyone in neon volunteer shirt.
· Parking is free and will be available in the Subdivision of Taberna. Please arrive early to allow time to park and walk a fair distance. Handicap lot parking will be available.
· Dog owners – all dogs must be on a fixed / non-retractable leash, and owners are required to pick up after their dogs throughout the duration of the event. Doggy Service Stations will be available along the route.
Don't run? You can still be a part of the race by volunteering. We need numerous volunteers to help with various tasks. Click here to volunteer, or contact Marissa Zinni at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-638-8799
TWIN RIVERS YMCA is a non-profit organization strengthening the foundations of our community. 100% of race proceeds support our Annual Campaign, giving members of our community an opportunity for financial assistance towards programs such as swim lessons, Summer Day Camp, and YMCA memberships.