When you join the Y, you’re joining an experience—an experience unlike anything you can find at a traditional gym. You’re joining the experience of a community that works together to ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Single Membership Type: $100
Family Membership Type: $150
Membership Types and Rates
|Membership Type||Monthly rate||Yearly rate|
|Youth (11 & Younger)||$19||$228|
|Teen Membership (12-18 in high school)||$27||
|Adult (Ages 18 – 60)||$41||
|Household (1 adult): One adult plus one or more dependent children living in the household.||$48||
|Household (2 plus): Two adults plus one or more dependent children living in the household.||$64||
|Household (3 plus): Three adults plus one or more dependent children living in the household.||$85.00||
|Senior Membership (60+)
Senior Household (2): Two adults 60+ living in the household
For Your Convenience
We want your membership to be easy, and offer the following convenient payment options:
Monthly Bank Draft
An automatic electronic funds transfer through your checking account. Our monthly rates are based upon participation in this automatic billing (EFT Bank Draft) option. To establish a monthly membership we need authorization to bill your checking / savings account. A checking account draft is our preferred method.
Membership at the Y is a continuous month-to-month membership. There is a 30 day cancellation policy. Please inquire with Member Services for further information.
You may elect to pay in full for one year of membership.
As a member of the Twin Rivers YMCA you may benefit from the following:
• A friendly, caring staff to help you at any time
• A family-friendly environment
• Two FREE Guest passes per year (with a 24 hour notice)
• Making new friends with similar interests
• FREE group exercise classes: aerobics, pilates, yoga, spinning and more
• Open gym, swim, racquetball, volleyball, basketball
• Support with achieving your wellness goals
• A full complement of Cardio & resistive strength equipment
• Full-service locker-rooms
• Free Child Watch (6 weeks to 5 years old)
• Special member pricing for all programs
• Early registration opportunities
• Being a part of a community
• Guest-privileges at many YMCA’s nation-wide and much more!
Bring your child to the Y while you work out and have the peace of mind necessary to focus on your fitness! Our member child care is staffed by qualified, nurturing adults who will engage your child with fun activities in a safe and positive environment. Time limit depends on age of child.
Give Us A Whirl!
For more information please call our Service Desk, we would be more than happy to assist you, (252) 638-8799
The Twin Rivers YMCA is a part of the YMCA of the USA AWAY Program which allows Y members to use Y facilities in other communities. We allow members of other YMCAs to use our association for up to two weeks for free. Valid Y membership card and ID is required when visiting our YMCA.
Always Here For You
We’re always here for you at the Y—regardless of your ability to pay. Find out about Financial Assistance.
To view our refund policy please click on the following link: Refund Policy